Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Dr. Giroux.

Red bull messes up my stomach. So I prepared a wheatgrass shot for when I go to bed.

Anywho, I'm in the process of getting ready for my presentation for postmodernism. I am going to talk about Dr. Henry Giroux as well as postmodern (I guess) pedagogy. Now I just gotta learn some shit about this guy so I have something to talk about.

I spent more time than planned on my web site for my other class, which put me behind on postmodernism, which puts me even further behind in my Japanese work. Hopefully after I get this presentation out of the way, I can put postmodernism down for a few days to work on Japanese. The good thing is, I finished my web page for web design.

It can be found here:
https://usffiles.usfca.edu/Student/dltelles/www/index.html

0 comments:

Back to TOP