Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dragonball Evolution Trailer

Here it is, the first full trailer for the god forsaken live action Dragonball movie. From this trailer we learn that the plot is even more f***ed up than we could have previously imagined, and we see the terrible cast in terrible action, "cool."

Please join me in boycotting this movie. If you want to see it just to see how bad it is, please bootleg it. I think it is important that this movie does not make enough money to warrant a sequel, which from what I understand, has been planned.

Also, I'm not sure how long this video will be up for, it may be taken down, in which case I will have to repost it.



Expect a longer rant from me later.

Here is the direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo4t8PeqJ6E

0 comments:

Back to TOP