Friday, October 12, 2007

Midterms.

Genji is thirsty, Shinji is funny looking, Hero is hiding and Toshi is fat.

Todays midterm wasn't so hard, but I studied a bit for it .. and I'm pretty good at essay questions, I knocked them out quickly. Seems like the rest of the class had a tough time with that midterm though. Not that it was particularly easy, just didn't think it was that hard. But I'm used to grinding out essays in a matter of minutes .. and there were only 3 on that test.

I think I did pretty well.

I didn't finish my paper for Postmodernism, mostly because I didn't finish White Noise and I wasn't 100% sure what I was supposed to write about. I guess I don't completely understand the idea of Society of the Spectacle .. I should read that book too. I guess I get the idea, just not comfortably enough to write about it. Hopefully my teacher wont get upset if I hand in my paper on Tuesday.

As for my Japanese midterm, ugh, I realized after-the-fact that I mixed up a few verbs and I probably did terribly. But at least I know I got all the Kanji right .. (except maybe top and bottom) .. and the reading and listening wasn't so bad.

Genji was really into I love New York 2 when we were watching it earlier, I think we both want Midget Mac to win .. or maybe it's because I can't remember anyone else's name.

0 comments:

Back to TOP