Sunday, November 23, 2008

Best Man.

So, one week ago, I was the best man at my friend's wedding. I must say, it was a pretty awesome wedding. I had a ton of fun.

Anywho, the pics are starting to show up now. The first bunch are posted up somewhere on the internet. There were like 3 or 4 people taking pics, so there should be like a million on their way still.

So far, the biggest fan favorite is the infamous Ginyuu Tokusentai pic we took at the altar in the church.


There are several different versions of this pic, a few of which I am still yet to see. I think this one is pretty damn good though.

Also, I think one of these next pics is destined to become an album cover.



And here is a pic of me and my lovey,


It is currently on my fazebook. But yeah, those are some of the funner pics that are currently floating around, although there should be some even-more-extra-exciting pictures to come soon.

Oh, and even though everyone knows that weddings are all about the best man .. I GUESS I should include a pic of the Bride and Groom together also.


SO THAR YA GOOOO !!

0 comments:

Back to TOP