Sunday, November 23, 2008

Why a MGS4 Movie should exist.

Forget surprises, forget new stories, just make a live action version of MGS4 I can watch on the big screen. It was the culmination of the entire Metal Gear Series, and with the right amount of flash back scenes, would make a great standalone movie. Of course, it would have to be about 10 hours long, which I don't think I would mind watching in a single sitting.

ANYWHO, my main argument is that, this movie could have a great cast, and no, I'm not talking about David Hayter (although maybe he could write the thing), I'm talking Sean Connery and Harrison Ford.

Thats right, I said it !!

And I know they're both old now, but that is my whole point !! It would be a MGS4 movie !! Flash backs of other games could use other less important people, and maybe be heavily filtered .. but the main character would be Sean Connery as Old Snake!

I MEAN LOOK AT HIM !!



THROW A FRIGG'N HEADBAND ON HIM AND HE'S PERFECT !!

Moving on ..

If you claim to be a fan of Metal Gear but don't know why I mentioned Sean Connery to be in this movie, then I seriously hate you.

It is because ...

BIG BOSS WAS ORIGINALLY BASED ON SEAN CONNERY !!












And don't tell me that look is dated ..

CUZ BIG BOSS IN MGS4 STILL LOOKS LIKE SEAN CONNERY !!














JUST THROW A DAMN EYEPATCH ON HIM AND YOU'RE GOLD !!

The rest of the cast is far less important, except that Eva/Big Mama, can be played by Tilda Swinton.
















Now someone tell me .. AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT !!??
Come on Kojima, YOU KNOW THIS LOOKS PRETTY DAMN GOOD !!

1 comments:

Rini

MGS4 Mei Ling looks like a younger version of Catherine Zeta-Jones!

Back to TOP